Paul Caronna, General Manager of Sequoia Outdoor Supply
Labor Day is quickly approaching on Monday, September 2.
If you’re planning on hosting a barbeque or having company on your day off, your backyard is the perfect setting for family and friends to get together and celebrate your hard work.
Here are a couple of simple ways you can dress up your backyard for your Labor Day cookout:
- Install a Western Red Cedar pergola or pavilion to provide some shade and transform your space.
- Hang some string lights to brighten up your backyard and create a party atmosphere.
- Invest in some outdoor furniture. You can find affordable sets from Amazon, Wayfair and Target.
- Plant flowers, trees or an herb garden.
- Invest a water element (fountain, pool, etc.) to create a tranquil vibe in your backyard.
- Find some fun garden accessories. Whether you like gnomes or iron sculptures, little pops of color will add personality to your backyard.
- Build your dream deck. At Sequoia Outdoor Supply, we stock Western Red Cedar, wet and kiln-dried Treated Pine and lifetime AZEK composite decking.
With school starting and the end of Summer quickly approaching, there are plenty of ways to spend your Labor Day. Whether you’re considering hosting a movie night or having the neighbors over for a pool party, you’ll want to make sure your backyard is in tip top shape.
Sequoia Outdoor Supply is here for all of your backyard needs. Stop by our store to browse all of the raw materials and kits we have in stock to transform your backyard. Our Airline Drive storefront is more than just a destination for contractors. Our friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff is ready to make your backyard dreams come true!